I (he/him) was born in Phoenix, Arizona and have been programming since around age 7 when I started creating flash games to upload onto NewGrounds.com. Before that, I was playing online games like Pirates of the Caribbean Online and Last Chaos.
When I turned 14, I started creating MySpace themes for my friends and family by learning HTML and CSS. That led me into creating websites for my friends and family's businesses. At age 18, I got contracted to create a website for a local politian who was running for office at the time.
In 2019, I enrolled to Bloom Institute of Technology (formerly Lambda School) to study Data Science, which included Python, predictive analysis, and machine learning. During that time, I was hired as a team lead which further helped me develop my Python and team building skills.
Currently, I am enrolled at Full Sail University, where I am studying for my BS in Game Development. There, I am learning Unreal Engine, C++ and refining my C# skills as well. I also work as a contract and freelance web designer and developer.
Coursework included: C#, Unity, C++, Unreal Engine, Python
Coursework included: Descriptive & Predictive Statistics, Data Engineering,
Machine Learning, & Deep Learning
* Writing and maintaining C# game testing/automation software and C++ Game code
* Setup testing automations
* Monitoring the the technical performance of internal systems
* Authored and maintained PowerBi Dashboards
* Designed and created websites for clients based on their needs and programmed administrator pages for updating and changing content
* Communicated advanced data insights to internal and external teams
* Presented data centric reports, test reviews, and process improvements to clients
* Partnered with leads and STEs to define and identify telemetry plans
Designed and created websites for clients based on their needs and programmed administrator pages for updating and changing content
* Created and tested AI state machines with C# and programmed shaders using Unity's URP (Universal Render Pipeline)
* Troubleshooted multiplayer NPC AI to fix bugs and optimize code
* Coordinated remotely with a team of 3 to create multiplayer AI
* Created and managed URP scenes for an open world cityscape and subway scene
* Led a cohort of 20 students in team meetings and group projects, and graded student assignments
* Created testing materials and monitored GitHub repositories to keep code up to current programming standards
* Worked with Section Lead to incorporate new ideas and projects into cirriculum, including new python module and upgrading from Python 2.7 to Python 3